Don’t miss this great opportunity to change the world (or at least a part of it)! We are looking for a passionate Full-Stack developer who is eager to learn new technologies and ready to create great product. Our client is a mobile operator offering mobile telephony with features specially tailored for business owners. They are based in Stockholm, Sweden and work on React, Next on the Front-End and GO on the Back-end.
In our collaboration model, you will work in Kharkiv and communicate directly with the development team on the client side. That means you’ll be working here with our happy band of Kharkiv beetrooters while keeping in daily contact with your team in Stockholm.
- Driving proactive agile web development with a customer first perspective.
- Designing, setting up and maintaining a scalable infrastructure architecture running on cloud platforms (currently AWS).
- Building the next generation communication solution, currently focused on telecommunication products within e-sim, VOIP, mobile communications and PBX.
- Creating the best web platform for communications management in the world running on AWS and developed in GO, React, and Next.
- Participating in a highly skilled, cross functional team with touchpoints in all parts of the Telness organization, including the customer base.
- Managing, with your team, continuous deployment processes with the help of convox and AWS integrations.
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years experience in GO
- Experience with GraphQL
- Next knowledge
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Understanding of AWS
- Experience working in B2B services and e-commerce
- Convox experience
- Experience in React