At Beetroot you will be given the opportunity to solve the needs of the most prominent companies in Sweden. You will be helping new and existing customers throughout their journey by being our key initiator and spider in the web to find the solutions that are relevant for each individual client. We want you to take responsibility to develop our offer, drive growth through closing deals and develop your own leadership skills in a self-managed organization.
We have grown substantially over the last couple of years and want to continue in the same manner. Today we have five development sites and over 400 people in our ecosystem, and we want to double that by 2021. Your colleagues are a passionate team of sales and marketing specialists based in Stockholm and. you will be working together with a team of 20 people in Ukraine.
About the role: the Business Developer Nordics is part of the Stockholm team. The job entails driving a full sales cycle to attain new business in the Nordics (mainly Sweden), analyze/study/qualify potential new business, work with their decision-making ecosystem, nurture them over time, and close deals. Close collaboration with sales and marketing colleagues in Beetroot is needed to maximize impact and develop team collaboration.
We are looking for a person that is humble and entrepreneurial, who gets excited about meeting interesting entrepreneurs and gets a kick from closing the next deal. You have an ambitious mindset and strive towards delivering excellence to our clients. Since the work is very operative, a key to success among Beetroots business developers is sales personality, tech-savviness, a problem-solving approach, and a self-driven mindset. The job entails rolling up your sleeves and getting things done – by self-motivation and self-leadership. Without prestige, among friendly peers.
The role requires you to be
- Ready to travel (up to 30% of the time, in Nordics/Ukraine)
- Tech-savvy: you know your way around the Swedish tech sector and have a basic awareness of software development languages, frameworks and tech terminology
- Have an International (open-minded) mindset with strong inter-cultural literacy
- Interested to learn more about Ukraine
- A self-starter, autonomously identifying what needs to be done and going for it
- Able to build trustful, secure, long-term relationships
- Structured, but dynamic and flexible
- Have empathy – the ability to hear and understand clients, our development teams and other close partners
- A natural networker, comfortable with socializing with new people
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Swedish or any Nordic language fluency
We consider it a bonus if you…
- Have an established relevant network, in tech/engineering/consulting in Sweden
- Have experience from working with Eastern European/Ukrainian markets (or just enjoy travelling there)
- Speak Russian and/or Ukrainian
Does this sound like a role for you? Apply now.