Beetroot, a social enterprise with tech development offices in Ukraine, is looking to add a courageous and eager mid/experienced Business Developer to the Stockholm team. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a tightly knit bunch who wants to create a homely working environment packed full of trust, personal responsibility and fun.
About the role: You will be helping Swedish companies solve their software development needs, being one of our main outbound initiators, identifying, starting, running and closing deals with a medium- to long-term perspective.
The Business Developer Nordics & Ukraine is part of the Stockholm team, your colleagues being a passionate team of sales and marketing specialists based in Stockholm and Kyiv. The job entails driving a full sales cycle to attain new business in the Nordics (mainly Sweden), analyze/study/qualify potential, new business, work with their decision-making ecosystem, nurture them over time, and close deals. You find it stimulating to reach out and sell but also likes the idea that, for every new partnership, Ukraine is positively impacted.
The job entails rolling up your sleeves and getting things done through a genuine sales mentality – by self-motivation and self-leadership. Without prestige. Among friendly peers.
The role requires you to be
- Stockholm-based, with Swedish citizenship/valid residence permit
- Experienced: 3+ years in previous sales roles/comparable
- Ready to travel (up to 30% of the time, in Nordics/Ukraine)
- Tech-savvy: you know your way around the Swedish tech sector and have, at a minimum, a basic awareness of software development languages, frameworks and tech terminology
- Have an international (open-minded) mindset with strong inter-cultural literacy, interested to learn more about Ukraine
- Able to build trustful, secure, long-term relationships
- Structured, but dynamic and flexible
- Have empathy – the ability to hear and understand clients, our development teams and other close partners
- A natural networker, comfortable with socializing with new people
We consider it a bonus if you…
- Have an established relevant network in tech/engineering, in Sweden
- Have experience from working with Eastern European/Ukrainian markets
- Speak Russian and/or Ukrainian
Does this sound like a role for you?
Apply now using the form below, or contact us with questions: