You will work with our client – a Swedish company that provides services for Internet professionals, specializing in Domain Software, SEO Hosting, Diversified IPs, and Internet Data. They are funded and managed by Internet entrepreneurs. The company is absolutely cutting edge when it comes to wholesale traffic markets, focusing on companies in the SEO, affiliate, and domain industry.
You will be responsible for managing our organizations CRM to ensure our client receives the most benefit from Sales, Marketing, and Operations opportunities.
Our working model allows you the advantage of communicating directly with the client, while also being a part of the Beetroot team.
- In cooperation with respective department leads, planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company
- Facilitating the onboarding process by ensuring new hires receive access to required CRM tools and systems
- Facilitating and drive CRM skill development for the Sales teams
- Developing the Sales process by enabling a combination of sales optimization, best practice CRM skill assessments, and sales onboarding
- Delivering Sales onboarding training for new hires, including tools and sales process training
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing, ideally from a SaaS industry
- Extensive experience and knowledge in CRM, particularly SalesForce
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (required)
- Experience of executing and delivering sales training
- Passionate about developing and enabling others through quality coaching and training
- Nice level of English
- You love borsch!