Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers will be able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
You’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
Relevant experience and abilities
- Experience with dynamic languages (preferably Python, node.js or Scala)
- Good knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Parquet, Elasticsearch or similar
- Ability to maintain and scale web-server environments
- Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning or NLP experience
- Good level of English
- Active GitHub or Stackoverflow account
- You love borsch!