In case you are an organized and structure-oriented person with the project management background, as well as an ability to keep an eye on the process, deliver the needed results, and focus on the customer, this position may fit you perfectly. Out work model implies direct communication with the client, while being a part of the Beetroot team.
Our client is a Swedish company that provides Internet professionals with services within Domain Software, SEO Hosting, Diversified IPs, and Internet Data. The company’s founders and managers are Internet entrepreneurs. They pride themselves for being at the absolute cutting edge of the wholesale traffic market, with a focus on the firms in the SEO, affiliate, and domain industries.
- Coordinate deliveries, monitor deadlines, and update delivery reports
- Collaborate closely with other coordinators and the web development team
- Work closely and support the sales team regarding customers and deliveries
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Communicate with customers regarding the website creation process and deliver the necessary fixes
- Coordinate the process of creating websites and their delivery
- Prioritize tasks for the team
- Make sure the quality of the web-products is proper before the delivery
- Support the development process by answering/clarifying questions
- Take a holistic view of the entire delivery process (“see the bigger picture”)
What we’re looking for
- Project management experience
- Understanding of the delivery process
- Experience of working in Customer service
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Good level of English is a must
- You love borsch!
- Experience in web development is a plus
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Understanding of web development principles. Knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle and processes
- Work experience as a customer support or in a similar role
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch