Our client is a genomics company focusing on an interpretation of genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process significantly. Using the platform, healthcare providers are able to provide individualized care to a larger number of patients through higher resolution rates and a significantly improved yield.
They are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer that believes in automation and has extensive cloud experience.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Develop and manage all application environments, production, QA & more
- Manage CD\CI pipeline
- Manage database platforms – MySql, ArangoDB, ElasticSearch
- Create and manage a monitoring service
- Create and manage a backup service & DRP
- Collaborate with back-end developers and product managers to improve usability
- Provide second-tier technical support with customer production issues
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Linux fluency
- Familiarity with MySql, ElasticSearch, Docker, Jenkins or an ability to learn the missing parts quickly
- A capacity for constant learning
- Understanding that users come first, as they are the engine of our business
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment
- You love borsch!