Our mission to create real impact in Ukraine and the lives of people has naturally landed in a search for an employer marketing coordinator – a marketer who feels passion for people, people happiness and brand perception. You’ll be joining the growing Beetroot family, standing with one foot in HR and one foot in marketing, and help make us reach new heights in employer branding.
Your role will have a duality. First of all, you’ll be aware of internal employee satisfaction factors, driving improvements in line with our brand, partnering with other skilled professionals from all over the organization to make them reality. You will also be responsible for external employer brand marketing, recruitment campaigns and championing our marketing efforts to find new, skilled beets to add to our borsch.
We truly believe that this role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who loves working with people and marketing.
- Internal and external employer branding
- To partner up with other marketing specialist teams to create awesome marketing campaigns and events
- Career communication across media, social channels and website
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor in Communication, Marketing or Business
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and goal-oriented self-starter
- Strong planning, project-leading skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (you’ll be doing a lot of coordination)
- Willing to travel within Ukraine to get to know and maintain relationships in different Beetroot locations.
- Native level Ukrainian and Russian, written and spoken
- Advanced level English, written and spoken
- Experience working with HR
- You love borsch!