Formal trainings and lectures are a thing of the past. We will welcome all of your fun ideas and unique creativity. The ideal candidate is someone who is positive, incredibly driven, and has a desire to lead new initiatives.
Beetroot is an IT company with Swedish roots and clients all over the world. Our developers are dedicated to producing top-notch products and establishing long-term cooperation with colleagues from abroad. For this reason, fluent English is essential to our everyday communication.
- Top-of-the-line English delivery
- The ability to build lessons using a communicative methodology, while connecting topics to “all things technology”
- Teach students to become competent in reading technical documents, while improving their direct correspondence with customers about tech specifics, updates, etc. and most important…speaking!
- Lead students in developing practical skills and all the latest that directly affect their quality of the role
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in teaching English
- Experience in working internationally
- Proven results in teaching adults
- The desire to share knowledge, while influencing the quality of training for IT- specialists
- An understanding of web-development
- You love borsch!