Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian tech company, building sustainable tech teams and software for companies around the world. We have a healthy obsession with people. More than 300 beetroots help clients with software development, data operations design and more – in an environment that feels like home.
Your role will be to develop event presence and communication opportunities for Beetroot in Ukraine and to lead and execute in this field. Does that make sense? You would be working as a part of the communication team who will support you along the way.
What we’re looking for:
- All of these character trait buzzwords: energetic, keen, organized, humble, dynamic, autonomous, team player, and, most importantly, a self-starter. But you don’t have to be perfect. After all, who is?
- A natural communicator with a strong understanding of journalism, media and modern communication practices. You’re interested in technology and society, and consider them interconnected in building a better future.
- A comfortable English speaker and writer. You’ll work with the global market!
- Proven track record of marketing in IT, digital or a related sphere, having worked in a PR for 2+ years and experience in organizing events of different types
What you will do, roughly:
- Organizing events:
- External – from meetups to participation in conferences;
- Internal – educational events (seminars, webinars, training);
- Evaluate and track the success of events;
- Developing and supporting media relations.
- Guaranteed unique experience at Beetroot, the Swedish-Ukrainian IT company we all know and love (the love part is not mandatory but over time unavoidable).
- A fantastic and multi-faceted adventure within Ukraine— we have offices in 5 locations.