Things are happening at Beetroot! We’re growing steadily, and are looking for a smart Front-end developer to join our team on behalf of an exciting client in Tallin, Estonia.
They are building an application for product roadmap management. This web app aims at helping product leads managing and communicating the product roadmap, following best practices collected in their work over the last 10 years. It will not compete with existing bug tracking or agile project management tools, but rather add a crucial missing piece that interacts with those systems. The product will be offered as a SaaS type product with monthly payments.
The tech stack Python (Django) on the backend and a to be decided frontend framework. You will have the opportunity to influence the technology choices and start on a clean slate with the founder. In addition, several other projects are waiting after completion of this first one.
We are looking for:
- Experience with frontend for example Angular/React/Vue.js
- Knowledge of layout (HTML\CSS\JS)
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Team player skills
- Good eye for design
- Delivering production quality in terms of stability, reliability, and usability
- Attention to detail, technical skill and craftsmanship, combined with a healthy does of pragmatism
- Experience with commercial projects
- 1+ year of commercial experience
- Knowledge of Python and backend