Our client is one of Germany’s leading E-commerce players within personalized print products through their consumer brands, focused on fast deliveries, great user experience and a wide variety of products.
As a part of the team you will get a unique opportunity to improve the service offering.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side. We expect you to find great solutions for tasks.
- Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Integrate data with internal ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and GIT/SVN version control
- Write clean, structured and well-documented code
What we’re looking for
- An experience in PHP, HTML5 and CSS3
- At least 3 years working with Magento
- Great attention to details
- Ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- A portfolio with links to sites that you have developed previously
- A Magento Certification
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.