Hi there! We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer who is passioned about technologies and innovations in the educational field. Our new Stockholm based client is a leading digital assessment provider for creating, delivering and grading academic tests. Their mission is to make life easier for both students and teachers, as well as helping out with environment goals by reducing paper wastage. So far, their product serves over 1,000 universities and schools in +50 countries.
You will be a part of the Scrum team that highly values openness to feedback and curiosity in professional development. Technologies that you will work with are AngularJS, SASS, Gulp and Electron. The platform is hosted on Google Cloud Platform as a SaaS service and you will utilize a lot of their services.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side
- Performing maintenance of the existing features on the platform;
- Code reviews;
- Automation of the build and testing processes;
- Upgrading the toolchain used for building the platform;
- Release management;
- Participation in the technical design phase.
What we’re looking for
- Proven working experience with JavaSript;
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, Angular.js 1.7.
- Good level of English (both written and spoken).
- You love borsch!
Also, you are a good match for this role if:
- You are interested in Node.js or Go
- You’re open to feedback;
- You keep up to date with the latest technological trends & have a desire to learn;
- You have strong communication skills.