After a few years of building a homely working environment in five cities across Ukraine, we’re looking for a person to continue growing and developing it. To make this exciting new journey possible, we need a passionate and talented HR/recruiter who is ready for something new.
As our Full-stack HR in Poltava, you will run the full recruitment process for our office and build a close direct relationship with candidates and international clients. As you will be one of the core members in our Poltava team, you will also take part in forming your professional environment together with the current management team in Odesa,, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Stockholm.
Your responsibilities will include handling the whole new hire cycle from searching for new Beetroots to making them feel at home. Moreover, you’ll interact with clients regarding the status of the hiring process, building the teams, managing them, etc.. You’ll also have a hand in organizing team events and taking part in PR events such as job fairs and user groups.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ year experience in HR/recruitment
- 1+ year experience in IT recruitment or a technical background
- Result-oriented and responsible
- Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- Solid pool of connections
- Building corporate culture
- Good candidate search skills using different sources
- Strong networking skills
- Understanding of the process of feedback sessions and how to make them work for the whole team
- Excellent English
- Experience of working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- A large existing network of specialists
- Experience in organizing team-building events
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies
- You love borsch!