Beetroot has spent the past seven years building a homely working environment across Ukraine, and now we’re looking for a new member of the Kyiv family.
As our HR specialist in Kyiv, you will build close direct relationships with our teams of developers and international clients.
Your responsibilities will include creating and keeping the homey and cozy atmosphere for the teams of developers you’re responsible for their onboarding both in Beetroot and with a client, organizing and handling team performance reviews, supporting team buildings and initiating team development. Moreover, you’ll interact with clients directly regarding further team relations. You’ll also collaborate closely with recruiters and other HR in growing your team with the best possible developers.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in HR, preferably in the IT field
- Result-oriented and responsible person
- Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- Understanding of the process of good performance reviews and how to make them work for the whole team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to see situations from different points of view: clients’ and developers’
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in outstaffing model
- Interest in continuous improvement and running experiments
- Knowledge or experience in building a corporate culture
- Excellent English
- Experience of working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies and processes in the IT Industry
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in organizing team-building events
- You love borsch!