Our client is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. You will get a unique opportunity to work with an AI-powered ELK Stack log analysis platform and be part of a global team that builds the platform and solidifies its commitment to hundreds of paying customers. Your main task will be to quickly turnaround of new features, as well as improving the existing ones. The team in Ukraine will be an integral part of the Engineering Backend team and will participate in new feature development as well as technical debt coverage.
- Developing highly distributed and highly scalable production-grade code.
- All designs and implementations need to be built with high throughput and easy horizontal scalability in mind.
What we’re looking for
- Wide experience in Java development.
- Ability to design, research and implement large projects.
- You are comfortable with Docker, AWS.
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture.
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Making yourself understood, and communicating both your point and your reasoning. Extra points if you can do it succinctly.
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.