Our customer is a rapidly growing startup company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Their product is an automated service spotting price changes within 5000+ online stores. The company’s mission is to help people with getting the best price for their purchase, even after it has already happened. It means that if there is a discount after your purchase, the company will help you with refunding the price difference.
In the position of a Junior Backend developer, you will be supporting the client with building new scrapers for finding lower prices at a larger number of stores. The main functions of scrappers include parsing and extracting information from HTML documents. Junior Backend developer will also support the fixing of scrappers upon necessity.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the team on the client’s side.
- Write scripts using Python 3 with supporting libraries such as SQLAlchemy, BeautifulSoup and Selenium.
- Working with a part of our microservice architecture focused on parsing and extracting information from HTML documents.
- Build tests using the PyTest framework.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge in Python3.
- Understanding Regex.
- Some experience in PyTest.
- Familiarity with Selenium.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Responsible and self-organized person.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Interest in e-commerce and/or shopping.
- You love borscht and varenyky.