Beetroot Poltava is thrilled to invite a System Administrator to join our friendly and fast-growing team. We are looking for someone to help us manage our workstation fleet and perform basic troubleshooting and repairs. To join our family, candidates should have a ready-to-help personality.
- Organizing and tracking our hardware and software inventory
- Setting up accounts for new employees
- Acquiring, assembling and installing new computers and other related equipment
- Performing technical maintenance on existing computers
- Helping users solve minor problems, replacing malfunctioning hardware
- Helping other system administrators to perform tasks remotely
- Cooperating with network wiring and video surveillance installers
- Miscellaneous technical maintenance around the office
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good technical knowledge of Windows 7-10
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience using a task management and ticketing systems
- Experience performing component-level computer repair
- A nice level of English
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn and progress in the field of system administration
- You love borsch!
- Experience troubleshooting MacOS
- Basic knowledge of computer networking and network hardware (Cisco, Mikrotik)
- Experience setting up and maintaining Linux servers
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.