Our client is a fast growing Swedish company based in Stockholm, with the ambition to transform the corporate banking industry. With their web-based Marketplace, they change the ways business and communications are conducted by enabling easier networking, better pricing and more trade. The team is highly diverse, with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance. As the company is growing, they are looking to expand the team of sharp brains, big hearts and high ambitions.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side. Two month onboarding in Stockholm and a lot of trips guaranteed.
- Hands-on design, code and deliver backend functionality, primarily using C# and the .NET framework
- Mentor developers and drive the design, coding, and shipping of high quality applications and services
- Work with program management to contribute to new feature definitions
- Drive a high quality bar in terms of code quality, unit testing, daily builds and automated runtime monitoring & alerts
- Implementation of development methodology and tools
What we’re looking for
- Extensive hands-on experience of developing applications for at least 6 years in .Net (preferably C#) or Java (and want to switch to .Net)
- SQL usage in daily work for at least 3 years
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles and how to apply them in daily work
- Good understanding of software patterns and how to apply them in daily work
- Understanding of the importance of automated tests and how to write unit tests and integration tests
- Knowledge about domain driven development principles and an understanding of the importance of constraining complexity in large systems
- Experience with message queues such as RabbitMQ or MSMQ
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Passion for coding
- Great self-development skills
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.