Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a smart, experienced and highly motivated team? We’re looking to add a marketing intern to our line-up, to help push Beetroot further along the road towards social impact.
You will be partnering up mainly with our PR, marketing and employer branding efforts, giving you a chance to learn what it’s like to work in one of the market’s most ambitious IT companies.
Just as the rest of the team, you’ll work on a flexible schedule, you’ll be able to train your skills in a supportive, friendly atmosphere without the dulling blanket of bureaucracy looming over you.
As a part of our family you’ll have a full access at all our parties, educational and social events!
What you’ll do
- Monitor and engage across Instagram and Facebook;
- Prepare creative and compelling social media content;
- Help with production: research, contact and coordination with merchandise suppliers;
- Support the marketing team in organizing various projects and daily administrative tasks;
- Conduct internet research and gather important data;
- Help with organization of internal and external events and attend them to facilitate their success;
- Assist with research, surveys, interviews.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate and motivated doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and prioritization skills
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 20 hours a week (or more)
- Experience with social media