If caring for nature sounds like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this may be for you.
Our client is a company that keens on wild bees. They build their business on selling beehives and wild bee species both to farmers and individuals who look to make a sustainable impact on the bee population and thus influence pollination for sake of better harvests. Your role is to create a new REST API for customer-related endpoints.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Building a new microservice to handle our client related data
- Integration of a new ticketing solution with the microservice
- Orchestration of data synchronization jobs with Airflow
- Lifting the backend to a state of the art technology stack
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience writing Python applications, preferably Flask
- Experience with Docker
- Experience microservice architecture
- Good level of English
- A healthy level of pragmatism and a can-do attitude
- You love borsch!
- Prior exposure to Apache Airflow is a plus