We’ve been asked to find a sharp Middle Python developer to join the team of a new client from Sweden.
If working with big and important projects that have a great impact on a lot of people in their daily lives, as well as using latest technologies sound like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this is for you. Our client is one of the fastest growing travel technologies companies with offices both in Europe and North America. Over a decade, they have been building and implementing award-winning software solutions for the airline, train, and sea travel industries. It is a unique opportunity to join the team that values drive, intellectual honesty, personal integrity and commitment to excellence in getting the job done.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
What we’re looking for
- 3 + years of experience as Python developer
- Knowledge of Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Profound knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL
- Redis/DynamoDB, RabbitMQ/Amazon SQS
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment
- Initiative: ability to identify and complete tasks on your own
- Top-notch troubleshooter
- Clear and effective communicator
- Proficient level of English
- Front-end: React.js
- Developing software in travel business domain
- You love borsch!