Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers will be able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
You’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve the company website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and product managers to improve the usability
- Migrating our current website from Angular to Vue.js
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience developing Front-end projects, using at least one from the following frameworks: Vue.js, React or Angular
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Great communication skills (Good English language skills required)
- Experience with Vuex / Redux
- Dummy components
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with UI Tests
- You love borsch!