Our client is a product company. You will get a unique opportunity to work with unique Swedish innovation for those who want their staff to enjoy, develop and contribute to the organization development and be part of a global team that created a cloud-based platform for measurement of the level of satisfaction of the staff. It collects and visualizes real-time data describing the staff’s experience of leadership, meaningfulness, control and joy at work, so it is a unique engine for real-time data collection. Your main task will be to develop the back-end part of new features of the system.
- Development of new modules and features for the system
- Building system architecture
- Work in close relation both with team in Odessa and the CTO on the client side
Relevant experience and abilities
- Experience in .NET (ASP.NET MVC 5)
- Experience with MSSQL
- Experience with TDD (working with Unit tests and testable code using IoC frameworks)
- Good level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
- Microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- You love borsch!