Our client (Sendify) is a fast-growing logistics startup from Sweden with a vision to simplify the booking of logistics services for businesses and consumers. They are working on the development of a platform that provides a comparison of customized transport options, the possibility to book the option that best suits your needs, keeps track of your shipments and handles invoices. All in one place.
As a member of our client’s dev team, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both partners and users. The team is responsible for platform backend systems including microservices and infrastructure. No day is the same at a rapidly growing startup and you, therefore, have a big opportunity to be innovative and have an impact on the systems you work on.
- Working as a Backend Developer writing web-services in Python or Go using MySQL, NoSQL and MongoDB as storage
- Designing and implementing new systems and integrations
- Improving and refactoring existing code and workflows
- Working in a fully containerised environment
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience in application development
- Solid Python experience
- Knowledge of software design principles and patterns.
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with any of below architectures: event-driven; asynchronous; microservices; distributed
- Knowledge of Go
- You love borsch!