They are building an end-user-facing artificial intelligence software product that makes navigation to the most relevant research fast and easy. QA Engineer will be responsible for automating end to end UI validation and requirements verification tests as well as for performing web services test automation. The work will consist of three main parts – writing test cases based on requirements, performing ad hoc testing and documenting some of the border cases as test cases for regression, and finally automating the test cases for regular test verification. The person should be able to work closely with the development team and should be part of the planning and defining the criteria for successfully finished development tasks.
- Create and document detailed testing plans and test cases
- Automate and execute test scripts enabling functional, integration, and regression testing
- Meet testing objectives in an agile process environment
- Provide qualitative/quantitative analysis about the current project status to the stakeholders
- Keep requirements up to date
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience in the automation testing
- Ability to translate business needs and requirements into testing strategy
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment with limited supervision
- Proficient analytical / problem-solving skills
- Good English level
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- You love borsch!