Our client is an innovative Swedish company that specializes in aids and products for persons with disabilities. The company’s goal is to give everyone, regardless of their disabilities, independence, and self–confidence in their everyday life. They are passionate about making a difference for end users. In our model, you’ll interact with your Swedish counterparts directly, while working alongside our merry band of Beetrooters here in Odessa. It gives you the best of both worlds – international experience with an innovative and life-changing product company while enjoying the comforts (and coffee!) of home.
Example of responsibilities
You will take part in the project, that is a service for people, where they can manage their accounts with notes, pictures, schedules etc on different devices. The developer will need to add new modules to existing ones, managing forms, managing remote control of smart houses, creating calendars etc.
What we’re looking for
- at least 4 years of experience in a front-end development
- CSS3/Preprocessors (Less/Sass), HTML5
- Experience with mobile and responsive development
- Devoted to maintaining good code quality
- Fast learner
- Experience with implementing big projects using OOP
- Attentive to details
- Good level of English!
- Experience in Unit testing
- To be familiar with Typescript
- You love borsch!