You will get a unique opportunity to be one of the first members in a team whose founder previously exited a startup to a US-based Fortune 500 company, who was previously an engineering manager at Apple, and has 10+ years of experience in leading product and engineering teams.
The product is an application for product roadmap management. This web app aims at helping product leads manage and communicate the product timeline following best practices collected in their work over the last 10 years. It will not compete with existing bug tracking or agile project management tools, but rather add a crucial missing piece that interacts with those systems. The product will be offered on an SaaS basis with monthly payments.
- You will get the chance to work on a new product from scratch, work with an experienced product lead and founder, and to see through the product from its start to launch.
- There is also the opportunity to participate in the success of the business through participation in business results or equity. (This is an option, not a must.)
- Several other projects are waiting after the completion of this first one.
What we’re looking for:
- A senior engineer with experience in building full-stack apps from scratch and delivering production quality in terms of stability, reliability, and usability.
- We value attention to detail, technical skill and craftsmanship, combined with a healthy pragmatism.
- The tech stack has not been decided yet, but could be any setup similar to a Python (Django), Ruby (Rails), Scala (Play), Angular, React, Vue, stack.
- The ability to provide input to influence the technology choices and start from a clean slate with the founder.
- Upper-intermediate level of English – the communication with the client is direct, close and there is a lot of it.
- Team leadership experience
- You love borsch!