You will be expected to take full ownership of lead generation and in-depth client research – searching and identifying relevant companies, conducting hyper-specialized research on key decision-makers and other company-specific data. Ultimately, your goal will be to empower the sales and marketing team to make outreach and nurturing as personal as it gets.
- Conducting market & accounts research
- Identifying key stakeholders and internal structures
- Researching individual stakeholders’ passion points
- Staying up to date with target accounts’ news, both on an industry and company level announcements
- Collecting data and inputting it into our CRM
- Saturating existing company data with more sophisticated data points
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of experience in a research-heavy role
- Highly analytical mindset – you love Excel (like, for real) and you’re not afraid of researching and structuring big datasets
- You have a systematic approach to lead generation, but are also open to playing around with new channels and methods – think outside the box!
- Upper-Intermediate English level. You should be able to read and understand business terminology, and to interact with English-speaking colleagues.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Pipedrive
- Previous experience in IT research, lead generation and/or sales
- Business savvy – you understand how big companies operate and know your way around complex enterprise ecosystems
- You don’t need to Google what ABM stands for