So you know .NET. Really. Well. That’s good. And you’re thinking that it’s time to wrap yourself around something different. That’s even better because we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior .NET Developer who needs new challenges.
Our client is a London based service provider and digital consultancy specializing in delivering custom software products. Using a data-driven approach, they assist forward-thinking businesses to transform, grow and gain competitive advantage through the expert delivery of innovative, tailor-made digital software.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
What we’re looking for:
- .NET / .NET Core.
- WebApi, MVC, EFCore.
- Strong theoretical understanding of solution architecture, performance, and scaling.
- Azure DevOps experience. Able to set up projects and automate tests, builds, and releases.
- Minimum 6 years experience, 5 years .NET experience.
- Fluent/advanced English.
- Azure services: Functions, EventHubs, CosmosDb, Storage (Queues, Tables, Blob storage), MSSQL.
- Identity server, OpenIdConnect, OAuth 2.0.
- Experience working with microservices, messaging, and/or events.
- Architectural experience – able to design the application from database structure, API definition, cross-service communication, security, and identity.
- Containerisation and Kubernetes.
- React stack (redux, sagas, styled-components).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.