Virtual reality and augmented reality are making their way into traditional business! We have a client based in Stockholm, Sweden that needs to fill in a Unity Developer position. They are an immersive tech company that helps innovative brands with their VR and AR initiatives. The company implements VR/AR solutions in the core operations of global corporations. In addition, they offer services related to strategy, distribution, design, and 3D production.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side. This means that you get to work at the Beetroot offices here in Kyiv while communicating and cooperating directly with Stockholm on a daily basis.
- Build experimental prototypes
- Write code for existing and new functionalities
- Write thorough technical specs
- Collaborate with the product team to define, iterate and implement new features
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with C# or C++ programming
- Experience with Unity
- Good understanding of real-time computer graphic pipelines
- Track record in creating VR/AR/MR applications
- MSc Computer Science or similar
- Good level of English
- Familiarity with Lumberyard/CryEngine/Unreal Engine
- You love borsch and/or varenyky!