Our client is a pioneer in using blockchain technology. They have been working in the blockchain space for over five years, and are currently in the process of building the next-generation platform for decentralized applications (dapps). Looking at the failure of Ethereum and others to create real and sustainable dapps with high user volume and an ability to deliver real value, they came to an understanding that a serious rethink of the blockchain architecture and programming model was necessary. The result is a combination of relational blockchain, which combines the relational model with the immutable resilience of a blockchain, an infinitely scalable sidechain architecture, and a custom programming language for dapps. This platform will enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible with your help.
Your role will include the preparation of instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents with the purpose of communicating complex and technical information in a comprehensive manner. The position will involve determining the end-user needs of technical documentation, communicate with the developers and designers, study product samples, work with technical staff, and other similar tasks.
In case the chance to work on a truly new software platform with a high level of independence and the chance to maintain technical communication is interesting to you, this position may be for you.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
- Writing and maintaining clear and engaging documentation;
- Determining the end-user needs of technical documentation;
- Cooperating with technical staff to simplify the products and their instructions;
- Communicate with the developers and designers;
- Analyze product samples;
- Utilize graphic tools to enhance customer understanding of the products;
- Determine the communication medium with the target audience of the company;
- Standardize content across the company’s products.
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience in writing technical documentation;
- An active person, who is engaged, curious, asks questions and gets involved;
- Interest in new technologies;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced level of English (both spoken and written).