We’re looking for talented Unity Developers to work with our new client based in Stockholm, Sweden. Our client is an exciting, up-and-coming studio that develops strategy games for mobile phones and tablets. Their team currently consists of 27 people and they’re primed for a lot more growth.
You’ll work together with a team of experienced game developers who have a track record of creating several successful game titles in the past. Everyone at the company shares a single, mutual mission: To take the MMO strategy genre to the next level. It’s ambitious and it’s bold. Walking hand-in-hand with delivering a fantastic strategy experience is their passion for their players: you’ll be a part of a team that’s focused on growing and maintaining the loyal fan base that makes the rocket lift.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team from a Beetroot office. That means that you’ll have some great colleagues around you here in Ukraine, while being plugged directly into the client in Stockholm.
What we’re looking for
- Solid C#/.Net knowledge
- Experience in Unity3D
- Experience with collaborating in end-to-end multi-team workflows
- An interest in the proper implementation of design patterns, data structures and “clean code”
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as git.
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
- Experience with optimization, algorithmic and otherwise
- Experience with web socket based networking and troubleshooting
- Previous experience in mvc/mvvm framework
- You love borsch!