If working with big and important projects that have a great impact on a lot of people in their daily lives, as well as using latest technologies sounds like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this is for you. Our client is one of the fastest growing and innovative Swiss P2P lending platform connecting credit seekers with investors. They are efficient, transparent and secure, and you will help them reinvent credit by rethinking and improving the visual part of the product having in mind both development team and the customers needs.
- Define the balance between a beautiful interface with an intuitive, and easy to use experience
- Gain a deep understanding of our users by gathering user feedback and evaluating usage and user analytics to identify new and existing opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the team to define, scope, build, test, and launch features in our platform
- Participate in ideation and design brainstorms for product development.
- Take ownership, refine and refocus the existing style and UX for live products.
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
- Translate concepts into design mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Use analytics and A/B test results to measure the efficacy of solutions, conversion rates, and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Act as the user-advocate during the design and development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered design perspective
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Update and maintain design pattern libraries
- Develop design assets and style guides for the development team.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years UI/UX design experience
- Great passion for clear and intuitive user experiences, best-in class interaction design, and human psychology.
- Expertise and curiosity in modern design best-practices, from wireframes to prototypes to final assets.
- Proficiency in industry tools including but not limited to Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Guru of the adaptive design
- Ability to translate user feedback into realistic opportunities and solutions
- Strong familiarity with accessibility standards in web design and inclusive design principles.
- Understanding of agile product development processes and workflow.
- Ability to work independently while also incorporating feedback from cross-functional team members
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient level of English
- Experience within the fintech industry
- You love borsch!