Our client is a digital agency with a successful history of proven achievements. In 1986, the company began as a pioneer in Premium Rate information services. Now, over 30 years later, they are pushing boundaries and getting results by cooperating with clients such as IKEA, BBC, Shazam, Urban Outfitters, Lloyds Bank, Tennent’s Lager and many others.
Are you well-versed in WordPress and ready for new challenges? As a WordPress Developer, you will have a unique opportunity to help great companies create the best solutions for their brands.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- WordPress development with a focus on back-end
- Collaboration with the brand team to help find the best technological solutions
- Analise acceptance criteria to ensure technical feasibility and reveal any issues
- Research and development of new back-end features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration
- Testing sites for performance
- Developing and maintaining WordPress tools and integrations to WordPress sites for payment systems
- Improve internal tools, processes, and standards of the company
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of WordPress development
- Expert experience with WordPress plugin development
- Knowledge of modern PHP (OOP, PHP 7, Composer, Laravel, Symfony)
- Excellent understanding of OOP and best practices
- Experience of writing code with a focus on security and performance
- Experience of working with automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with testing frameworks, CI/CD, Github and application deployment
- Nice level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with WooCommerce development, WPML, and server technologies like Redis
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like AWS
- You love borsch!