Our client is a digital agency with a successful history of proven achievements. In 1986, the company began as pioneer in Premium Rate information services. Now, over 30 years later, they are pushing boundaries and getting results by cooperating with clients such as IKEA, BBC, Shazam, Urban Outfitters, Lloyds Bank, Tennent’s Lager and many others.
Are you well-versed in WordPress and ready for new challenges? As a WordPress Developer, you will have a unique opportunity to help great companies create the best solutions for their brands.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- WordPress development with a focus on front-end
- Cooperating with the brand team and designers to build e-commerce pages, WooCommerce content, product pages, and front-end functionality
- Refreshing designs and building the front-end on WordPress and WooCommerce
- Working with the brand team to develop seasonal campaigns and seasonal promotions for customers, by changing front-end functionality or implementing new designs
- Updating the UI to improve a site’s usability or accessibility
- Testing the UI for performance
- Advising the brand team on e-commerce plugins or other WordPress functionality that can be used to solve problems or make an enhancement
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of WordPress development
- Experience with front-end tools, like Elementor, to bring site designs to life
- Proven experience in creating responsive and “mobile first” sites
- Experience in creating themes for WooCommerce and PHP development for front-end themes, customisations, and building front-end features
- Expert knowledge of HTML, JS and CSS to ensure sites work well on various devices and browsers
- Solid experience with E-Commerce, WooCommerce and WordPress plugins
- Experience with front-end UI testing
- Nice level of English (both spoken and written).
- You love borsch!