The client is an innovative Swiss P2P lending platform connecting credit seekers with investors — efficient, transparent and secure. It’s the largest and fastest growing platform, and you will help them reinvent credit by bringing structure and processes into the project and the team.
You will support the CTO and product owners in clarifying and documenting specifications, communicating them to the team, translating complex business objectives into technical solutions. An essential part of the role will be in project management and help in communication between business, software engineers and QA.
- Support the project by gathering requirements, their analysis, assessment and prioritization
- Understand (internal and external) customer needs and gather product requirements
- Coordinate all of the activities required to bring the (software) product features to market in an agile approach
- Collaborate closely with our UX /CX and data science team in creating an effective customer-centric product development process
- Engage closely with the CTO and the engineering team to define road map and sprint scopes and set reasonable execution schedules
- Gather requirements from (internal) users, collaborate with the CTO and the engineering team to find solutions.
- Document the solution proposals for implementation and testing.
- Support the development process by answering/clarifying questions from software engineers, QAs or others.
- Help create documentation and communication workflows to help all the people involved in a project understand the project – context, scope and detailed specifications.
- Use analytics to advise on business decisions
What we expect from you to have:
- Experience using BA techniques such as UML, BPMN
- Ability to abstract and structure concrete and diverse requirements (user stories) into engineering concepts
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, understanding of (Agile) software development processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with business, data scientists, UX/CX experts, software engineers and QAs
- Passionate and engaged personality with demonstrated ability to reach goals under tight deadlines
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in engineering (programming or QA) or project management is a big plus
- Domain knowledge in finance, in particular in credit analysis and accounting is a big plus
- A masters degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics or software engineering)