You will work with our client – a Swedish company that provides Internet professionals with services within Domain names, Hosting. The company is funded and managed by Internet entrepreneurs. They are a company that is in the absolute cutting edge when it comes helping their customers, with a focus on companies in the SEO, affiliate and iGaming industry.
The Role at the Registrar Internet Vikings is to handle the registrar/registry relationships and help customers with inquiries and information about regulations of specific ccTLDs, and with complicated domains requests. Internet Vikings handles currently over 30 000 domains from 60 ccTLDs.
- Registry connections
- Registry Compliance
- Be able to travel to meet our partners at ICANN meetings
- Second line Domain support
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in hosting company/domain registrar
- Extended knowledge with the domain’s pricing
- Attention to details, ability to work with a big amount of data
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!