We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with high ethics and quality standards to jump right in and be a part of an Engineering team.
You will work as part of a high-performance engineering team to build and maintain the digital examination platform that is used by millions of examinees and test candidates every year.
Your role will be to drive the development of the core product. Work closely with other developers, UX designers and data scientists to build delightful end-user experiences that re-invents educational assessment for the 21st century.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Develop solid and maintainable back-end code using Java and services such as Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Oracle DB, AWS S3, SQS, etc.
- Write solid and maintainable front-end code using React or similar frameworks
- Automate tests using tools like Selenium, Junit or Jasmine
- Rapidly solve problems and x bugs
- Collaborate with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Participate in on-call rotation Promote knowledge sharing and DevOps culture across our entire engineering department
What we’re looking for
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code. Ideally experienced in working on large projects with many other developers
- Background in the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript 2018, TypeScript, Webpack, etc.)
- Strong Java (or similar) skills
- Experience with test automation – Selenium, Junit, Jasmine or comparable tools
- Strong understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and CSS-based design
- Production experience with continuous integration
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, Oracle RDS, NoSQL databases and caching layers
- Experience working with REST APIs Familiarity with performance and security best practices
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude!
- Experience with Agile development methodology & Test-Driven development
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.