Our client is a healthcare product company, promoting innovation in the healthcare space by building a platform that helps hospitals collaborate with researchers in a secure, compliant and privacy-preserving way. Their product is an end-to-end data science platform that facilitates data-driven solution development, from initial exploration to solution deployment. Using the platform, doctors, data scientists and data engineers explore, transform and research medical data, and develop healthcare solutions on top of that data.
If the chance to work on a truly new software platform, with a high level of independence and the chance to influence the path of development is interesting to you, then this may be for you.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Web applications development;
- Designing and implementing a REST API;
- Writing code for existing and new functionalities;
- Writing thorough technical specs;
- Collaborating with the product team to define, iterate and implement new features.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience writing production-level Python code;
- Hands-on experience writing production-level React code;
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and data modeling;
- Experience with AWS tools;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong grasp of software architecture in the cloud;
- Good level of English (both spoken and written);
- You love borsch!
- You enjoy working independently and taking ownership over projects;
- Team/Tech lead experience
- You are comfortable learning new subjects on your own.
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English