So you know Python really well and that’s great. You are also thinking that it’s time to involve yourself in something new. The combination of both makes you a perfect candidate, as we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Python Developer that seeks new challenges.
Our client is a Stockholm-based company that works in the education field. They aim to help teachers pay more attention to students by removing administrative routines from the teaching process. As a Python Developer, you will get an opportunity to work on a cloud platform for schools.
In our collaboration model, you will cooperate and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
- Deliver new functions and products to the platform
- Integrate with external systems, like invoicing, LMS, etc.
- Possibly DevOps operations (update Python 2 -> 3, implement caching, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience with Python
- Good Django knowledge
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Postgres / SQL
- Experience with Celery & RabbitMQ
- Experience with Server-architecture
- Experience with AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, ECS, SNS, Fargate, m.m.)
- Experience with TDD
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Django rest framework
- CSS / LESS