We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a sharp, new Full-stack React\Node.js developer to join the team of one of our favorite clients, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our client is a company that created a platform connecting and supporting people that fight climate change, preserve wildlife, clean oceans, and pursue other socially important goals. The product combines social media, crowdfunding, and charity.
The position provides a unique opportunity to create technology helping non-profits all around the world reach out to their supporters. The company utilizes the latest and most innovative technology. Most of it is also open source.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment, while also being a part of the decision-making process related to various items ranging from the product itself to its architecture and technology. While the current experienced tech team demonstrates a strong performance they are also trying to keep a learning mindset, namely encouraging work with the new toolset.
You will work on both the web component and the applications.
Relevant experience and abilities
- Experience with any of those technologies: React or Node.js, but working on the other side shouldn’t be a problem
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, SNS, and others)
- Good level of English
Bonus if you have
- Experience with React Native
- Team leading experience is a plus, but not obligatory
- You love borsch!
The examples of responsibilities are:
- Implement search for the influencers & tags
- Allow editors to access uploaded videos from influencers
- Setup A/B testing for the app
- Visualize the recurring funding needs for each impactor