Our client is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open-source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. You will get a unique opportunity to work with an AI-powered ELK Stack log analysis platform and be part of a global team that builds the platform and solidifies its commitment to hundreds of paying customers. Your main task will be to quickly turnaround of new features, as well as improving the existing ones. The team in Ukraine will be an integral part of the Engineering Backend team and will participate in new feature development as well as technical debt coverage.
- Developing highly distributed and highly scalable production-grade code.
- All designs and implementations need to be built with high throughput and easy horizontal scalability in mind.
- Hands-on coding
- Manage real-time services, addressing growing scale and microservices architecture
- Own the team’s services end-to-end ensuring that we are highly available to our customers and support their critical flows
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of proven hands-on production-grade development experience
- Ability to design, research and implement large projects.
- You are comfortable with Docker, AWS.
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Azure / Elasticsearch / Kibana).
- Experience in managing development or mixed engineering teams
- Good level of English (both spoken and written).
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Sciences or a related field.
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams.
- You love borsch!