Who we need is a passionate and motivated person who is looking and ready for new challenges, really enjoys paying attention to details and is never bored by trying to make things work better and in a different way. You will get a great opportunity to become a part of an impressive and creative team.
Our client is a product company and their product is a step up to working with documents using totally new approach. The main goal of this cloud product is not only to let any user work easily with documents from any device but also share and organize them.
As a work model, you will communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
- Integration with working systems of automation testing and product’s API
- Responsible for core quality of spreadsheet editor
- Work with different data formats (xml, xlsx, json, etc.)
- Taking part in creating testing approaches
What we’re looking for
- 1+ year of QA experience
- Good understanding of development life cycle, experience with working and creating QA documentation
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowing of development processes
- Understanding of Agile and Kanban principles
- Desire to develop in QA Automation
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Experience of using automated testing systems, especially Python based
- Experience in working with desktop applications, CI, UNIX systems
- API based applications testing experience
- Advanced user experience with Microsoft Office and/or LibreOffice
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.