Our client is an exciting fintech startup that wants to make the world of finance more understandable for small businesses. Created in collaboration with financial experts their solution allows business owners to visualize their financial data, pay their vendors and receive a very personalized service based on their needs. Currently they are looking for a humble but ambitious QA Engineer who can help to shape their QA related processes.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Carry out manual tests to ensure that the software meets the requirements.
- Be in charge of analyzing the product to prevent issues
- Work with developers on fixing bugs
- Help to shape up Quality Assurance processes
- Conduct review meetings
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience as a Manual QA
- Proficiency in Jira, test management software and QA tools
- Experience with SQL
- Bitbucket and User Acceptance testing don’t scare you
- A degree in computer science or similar field
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience building QA processes from scratch
- Previous experience in working in multi-location, multi-culture environment
- You love borsch!