Our client is an Israeli company that builds an email signature solution to enable its users to utilize their emails in a more productive and engaging way. They provide the solution for web-based e-mails, Google Apps e-mails, and desktop email clients with hundreds of thousands of active users.
In our model, you’ll interact with the client directly, while working alongside our merry band of Beetroots in Ukraine. It gives you the best of both worlds — international experience with an innovative and life-changing company while enjoying the comforts (and borsch!) of home.
- Perform functional, integration, acceptance and regression testing
- Develop, implement and manually execute checklists/test cases
- Participate in web and desktop testing
- Troubleshoots customer-reported bugs
- Collaborate with developers to clarify requirements and edge cases
- Keep detailed test documentation
What we’re looking for
- 2+ year of manual QA experience
- Experience in testing web and desktop applications
- Good understanding of client-server architecture
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types
- Experience in creating and maintenance of test documentation
- Team player who can also work quite independently in the dedicated team
- Comfortable using English in everyday communication
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- You love borsch!