Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers are able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield. Only now they are starting the QA team and this specialist will be involved in setting processes and best practices for the QA department.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Perform functional, integration, acceptance and regression testing
- Develop, implement and manually execute checklists/test cases
- Create and maintenance Postman collections and perform API testing
- Test changes in the database, write and run sql-scripts
- Troubleshoots customer-reported bugs
- Collaborate with developers and scientific team to clarify requirements and edge cases
- Keep detailed test documentation
What we’re looking for
- 1 year of manual QA experience
- Experience in testing web services and APIs
- Good understanding of client-server architecture
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types
- Experience in creating and maintenance of test documentation
- Team player who can also work quite independently in the dedicated team
- Software Development (or similar)/Medical background
- Comfortable using English in everyday communication
- Experience running, writing and maintaining automated tests (Selenium Web Driver/ Python) will be a plus
- You love borsch!