You will be one of the main people who support other team members to function well, working in close collaboration with the management team and the other Beetroot offices.
- You will own the office question and will be responsible for it, like if it was your home, and the Beetroots are your family
- Organizing daily office running in a good way which means to be sure that there are enough all necessary supplies
- Keep track of office expenses
- Meeting new team-members and helping them with all organizational questions
- Support and improve the Beetroot office conditions
- Hold internal company events (team-buildings, company birthday celebration etc)
- Be part of the office activities and contribute to a great work mood with all teams!
- Keep employees database up to date
- Business-trips organization
- Handle office security issues
- Coordinate English lessons in the office
- Handle internal office information
- Keep in touch and sync with other Beetroot offices
What we’re looking for
- Love for people and willingness to help them any time
- Organizational skills, problem-solving and attention to detail are critical
- A self-starter, you believe yourself to be people-oriented, creative, fun, good-humored and approachable
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, follow-up, and bring to a successful conclusion
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and customer service
- Ability to perform in a flexible and changing work environment
- Experience in organizing clients meetings, team-buildings, onboarding team members etc.
- Experience with the business-trips organization will be a plus
- Good level of English
- You love Borsch!