Our customer offers a service that allows every individual on a global scale to assess and confirm his or her knowledge and skills in a reliable, transparent, and comprehensive manner. You will get a unique opportunity to be part of a global team that works with governments, awarding bodies, universities, municipalities, and schools to deliver secure, standardized tests.
The focal point of the company is educational technology, namely assessment, and learning enhancement. Their mission is to improve the approaches towards learning and valuation. Ultimately this goal attempts to open up more opportunities in life for everyone based on a more fair and adaptive process of learning. What sets them apart is being a small and agile company, while dealing with major enterprise customers. They combine user-friendly and innovative work together with delivering enterprise-level features that support existing workflows.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Create from scratch and support automation framework architecture.
- Develop and maintain UI, backend and integration test automation suite
- Use automation tools to build a solid CI/CD cycle and assure high test coverage
- Create regression tests to ensure new features work without disrupting existing work
- Test the integration of components to ensure the different parts of our applications interact correctly
- Support testing strategy for a dedicated team.
- Keep detailed documentation
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of hands-on automation experience
- Experience in testing web services and APIs. Knowledge of tools such as Postman would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver or other automation tools such as Katalon Studio
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)