Our client is a Swedish award-winning safety management SaaS-company for the construction industry. They help contractors and real-estate developers increase quality and safety in construction projects on all stages (planning → implementation → exploitation), improve communication between teams and teach them how to work with analytics. You will have an opportunity to join a young and energetic team that loves to work with doers and team players. They believe in working hard together to achieve great results. It’s a fast-paced, high growth environment – so no days are boring. And of course, all work and no play is dull – so they always try to add some fun to the schedule.
Their tech stack: Symfony 4/3, PHP 7, Doctrine, React, Redux, TypeScript, AngularJS, Webpack, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker, CI, CD, DDD, CQRS.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- As a team player in our web team, you will be responsible for developing an API, single-page application features, improving app core and working on troubleshooting and tech debt
- Occasionally support mobile team requirements on all levels (architecture, API, services)
- Stick to a proactive approach in terms of the technological evolution of our product, planning of teamwork, new technologies and development patterns
- Write tests (Unit, API)
- Review the code produced by other team members
- Do some routine stuff: team meetings (dev/management), task trackers (we use Kaiten)
What we’re looking for
- Great experience with React
- Strong knowledge of JS & PHP
- Experience in API development (REST/RESTful) for mobile and web clients
- Responsibility for the quality of your own code on all stages of development (backend / API, front-end, QA, devops)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Symfony 4/3
- Understanding of MVC and readiness to try DDD + CQRS
- Experience of work with multi-platform development teams (Web, iOS, Android)
- Intermediate English, both written and speaking
- You love borsch and kanelbullar!