We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a passionate and switched-on Full-Stack JS Engineer to join the team of one of our new exciting clients from the Silicon Valley.
Fluxonapps is a full-service software development company based out of San Francisco. They help companies like Google, Joblist, Cliently build and scale their products from scratch with high quality and thorough approach to the development process. Using latest technologies is one of the main approaches the team applies in their work. Continuous deployment, unit / integration testing, monitoring, and some of the techniques that make the work process in this team as smooth as possible.
You will be a trusted person in the Kyiv team and together with a team lead you’ll build impactful products that will offer great services to it’s customers.
Relevant experience and abilities
- All-around generalist, familiar with a wide range of technologies and
adherent to coding best practices
- Mature software engineer who knows what design patterns to apply in
order to solve problems, producing clean and flexible application
- Experienced with (or excited to work with) GraphQL (with Apollo
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
- Functional programming paradigm
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine
- You love borsch!
- Actively interact with all participants in the process, to improve the usability of the product.
- Solve mission-critical challenges independently and responsibly
- Be able to pick up new things quickly