Beetroot is on a mission to positively impact society. In order to reach critical mass and enable such an impact, we need to grow with more international clients.
You will be expected to take full ownership of lead generation and in-depth client research — searching and identifying relevant companies, conducting hyper-specialized research on key decision-makers and other company-specific data. Ultimately, your goal will be to empower the sales and marketing team to make outreach and nurturing as personal as it gets.
- Conducting market & accounts research
- Identifying key stakeholders and internal structures
- Researching individual stakeholders’ passion points
- Staying up to date with target accounts’ news, both on an industry and company level announcements
- Collecting data and inputting it into our CRM
- Saturating existing company data with more sophisticated data points
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of experience in a research-heavy role
- Highly analytical mindset — you love Excel (like, for real) and you’re not afraid of researching and structuring big datasets
- You have a systematic approach to lead generation, but are also open to playing around with new channels and methods — think outside the box!
- Upper-Intermediate English level. You should be able to read and understand business terminology and to interact with English-speaking colleagues.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Pipedrive
- You love borsch!
- Previous experience in IT research, lead generation and/or sales
- Business savvy — you understand how big companies operate and know your way around complex enterprise ecosystems
- You don’t need to Google what ABM stands for